About the Vancouver Fringe Festival
The Vancouver Fringe returns with its 38th season September 8-18, 2022! With over 400 performances, The Fringe is BC’s largest theatre festival – averaging over 25,000 attendees. It is a celebration of all kinds of theatre, and is consistently voted Vancouver’s Best Arts Festival by Georgia Straight readers.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Vancouver Fringe Festival! Each year, over 300 people take on a variety of volunteer roles from helping set up venues and serving drinks at the Fringe Bar, to selling tickets and ushering. We have a small number of permanent staff, so the Fringe couldn’t exist without volunteers like you!
What We Ask From You:
- Attend the volunteer orientation and training session end of August.
- Work a minimum of 16 hours throughout the whole festival (approximately 4 shifts).
- For Venue Captains: work a minimum of 32 hours (approximately 8 shifts).
What We Offer You:
- Rush pass admission to shows, see creative, provocative, and often avant garde theatre… for free!
- A Fringe T-shirt
- An invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Event (Tuesday, September 20th, 2022).
- Light snacks and refreshments on shift.
- A Volunteer Participation Letter upon request (gain work experience and log volunteer hours for school or other programs).
- Make new friends and help build, shape, and support the Fringe community.
- Venue Captains, Ushers, Photographers, Bar Servers, Site Crew/Production, Patron Check-In Attendants, Ticket sellers, Rescue rangers” all in one line
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.