About the Toronto Botanical Garden
Toronto Botanical Garden (TBG) offers an array of award-winning themed gardens spanning nearly four acres. Its mission is to connect people to plants and the natural world through education, inspiration, and leadership. Our vision is to encourage, stimulate and teach adults and children with beautiful and innovative garden landscapes, nature-centered educational programs, and environmentally friendly practices.
We also house Canada’s largest private horticultural library, a beautiful nature-themed TBG shop, and a nearby seasonal café.
To sign up, fill out our form (via ‘I want to Help’ button) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers are essential for all aspects of TBG with seasonal and year-round opportunities on offer. Full training is provided and most opportunities involve working in teams with a high level of contact with the public. Current volunteer opportunities:
- Retail assistant role TBG Shop
- shifts available weekdays & some weekends, particular need for help on Wednesdays
- Special Event: Through the Garden Gate – few spots on Sunday still available
- Sat and Sun June 11 &12, location Wychwood, role Garden Greeter (welcoming and checking wristbands) shift hours 11-4.00. Great opportunity to pick up 5-6 volunteer hours.
- Sign Up: https://signup.com/go/npJeVEs
We also have live music in the gardens on Thursdays 6-9pm in July & August which provide fun volunteer opportunities.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.