SSVP serves people living in a difficult situation regardless of their culture, language or religion. Our interventions are focused on listening, supporting and accompanying the most vulnerable people. We promote people's dignity, autonomy and integration into the community through food aid, school perseverance and social integration programs, as well as access to basic necessities.
Joining the team of more than 800 volunteers of the Societe de Saint-Vincent de paul de Montreal is an effective way to help people living in poverty, and to make a real difference in the life of your community.
- Persons 16 and over.
- Minimum slots of 2 hours, depending on your availability.
- Possibility of occasional or regular volunteering.
- Sorting of clothes, jewelry, merchandise.
- Merchandise rotation: clothing, toys, dishes, etc.
- Handling and painting.
- Testing electrical appliances ; Checking the contents of toy boxes.
- Dusting furniture ; Spring gardening, sweeping the parking lot.
- Help with food distribution.
- At Christmas: sorting decorations, testing lights, assembling trees.
Why choose the Societe de Saint-Vincent de Paul de Montreal?
- Being part of a team mobilized for your community.
- Contributing in many ways, according to your wishes.
- Have a significant impact with more than thousands of people living in difficult situations.
- Being part of a dynamic organization.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.