In the Lead is a strengths-based leadership development program for overlooked Young Leaders (15-24). Where others see deficits and manage risk, we see strengths and develop possibility and potential. In the Lead combines the development of self-awareness and leadership skills with mentoring support from caring adults and volunteer Coaches and opportunities to demonstrate leadership in the community.
In the Lead consistently achieves results that increase the Young Leaders' level of resilience and decreases their level of risk, ultimately transforming their views of themselves, their communities, and their futures.
As an In the Lead Coach, you will:
- Develop a strengths-based approach to mentorship and leadership
- Connect with and impact an amazing young person by helping them to discover and develop their unique strengths and potential
- Grow your own leadership skills
- Improve your community by having a positive impact on the leaders of tomorrow
- 8 hours of your time each month for the 4-month duration of the program
- Participation in our unique Coach training, 2 sessions to start and 1 halfway through
- Attendance at our exciting Meet Up event, where Coaches and Young Leaders meet for the first time
- Connecting and communicating regularly with a Young Leader to participate in shared leadership development activities
- Attendance our heartwarming Wrap Up event, where Coaches and Young Leaders are honored and celebrated
Our Commitment to You
- A passionate and highly skilled team with experience in working with vulnerable youth
- A strong belief in the value and positive impact of connecting youth to caring adults
- Support, encouragement, and resources through out your entire time as a Coach
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.