HUB Cycling is a charitable non-profit organization, established to improve cycling conditions in Metro Vancouver. We strive to remove barriers to cycling and improve the quality of our communities, our health, the environment, and local economies. We make cycling better through education, action, and events.
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help at our Knowledge HUBs.
There will be 5 Knowledge HUBs set up across Metro Vancouver where we provide information about cycling in the area, snacks and encouragement.
Volunteer shifts will take place August 13-14 either 10:30 AM-1:30 PM or 2:30-5:30 PM
It is a chance to gain experience and be part of an amazing team, while supporting Vancouver’s growing cycling community!
Volunteer role can include the following:
- Set-up and take-down
- Encouraging people to register for the event if they haven’t already
- Directing people to nearby Bike Parking.
- Directing people to local participating businesses
- Showing people how to use the Translink Bus-Bike Rack
- Cheering and inviting people to stop for snacks and resources
- Counting cyclists (passing by and stopping)
- Answering questions about cycling or forwarding people to resources
- Taking photos
Benefits for volunteering with HUB Cycling:
- Light snacks for you at the stations
- Entries to win sweet prizes
- A chance to meet like-minded people and make a difference in the bike community
- A HUB T-Shirt
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.