The East Bay SPCA is committed to the welfare of cats and dogs in the communities we serve. We strive to eliminate animal cruelty, neglect and overpopulation by providing programs and education that support people and companion animals.
- Feline Animal Care – provide a helping hand in the daily care of our cats and kittens, including feeding and cleaning
- Canine Animal Care – keep our dogs and puppies comfy and cozy by meeting their daily needs, including feeding and cleaning
- Customer Care – greet clients and help to match adoptable animals with their forever families (18 and up)
- Shelter Care – keep the shelter sparkling and welcoming by assisting with sweeping, mopping, dishes, and laundry
- Canine Enrichment Creation & Delivery – prepare and deliver in-kennel enrichment items for our dogs and puppies
- Pet Food Pantry – bag cat and dog food into weekly portions for use in individual homes
- Pet Food Pantry Distribution – provide pet food to community members in need
- Spay & Neuter Surgery Transport – transport shelter animals to or from their spay or neuter surgery (18 and up)
- Spay & Neuter Surgery Clinic Assistant – assist staff with the daily flow of spay/neuter surgeries (18 and up)
- Medical Support Surgery Assistant – assist our medical support team before, during, and after, surgical procedures for our shelter animals (18 and up)
- Event Ambassador – raise awareness throughout the East Bay about who we are and the many programs and services we offer by tabling at community outreach events (21 and up)
- Facilities Assistant – assist with fix-it tasks and projects around the shelter (21 and up)
- Training Class Assistant – assist staff to provide scientifically supported training methods to members of the public seeking behavior resources for their dogs (18 and up, prior experience required)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.