About Crossroads Community Services
Continuing a tradition of service begun by St. Bartholomew’s Church in the early 20th century, Crossroads Community Services Inc. was created in 1989 as an independent nonprofit organization to support our neighbors in need.
Our work has never been more vital than it is today. Working together joyfully to end hunger and homelessness is our passion. On good days, it fills us with gratitude. On challenging days, it gives us strength and hope.
Food Donation Drives
We are in need of non-perishable dry or canned goods for our pantry. To arrange for doing a food donation drive, please write to our Donations Manager, Camille Greenwald, at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will guide you through the process.
We have an extensive list of our guests’ most-wanted items.
- Canned corn, 15oz cans
- Fruit cocktail, 15oz cans
- Tomato sauce, pasta sauce, 15oz cans
- Cereals: 14oz-20oz boxes: Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran, All Bran, Cheerios, Rice Crispies, Wheaties, Kashi Go, Shredded Wheat
- Dry pastas: 16 oz packages – Penne, Spaghetti, Rotini, Farfalle, Fusili, Rotini, Ziti
- Soy or almond milk, shelf-stable 1-quart unsweetened boxes
- Insoles – adult sizes
- Portable hand wipes
- Unopened adult diapers, sizes small-large
- Unopened diapers, sizes 1-6
- Baby wipes
We cannot accept certain kinds of foods due to safety or dietary issues
- Sugar-sweetened beverages
- Glass jars or containers
- Dented or unlabeled cans
- Cans with an approaching or past expiration date
- Food that needs refrigeration
- Homemade foods
- Opened or partially-consumed packages
We accept food donations on these days. (We cannot pick up food)
- Monday through Wednesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Thursday: 1:30-4:30pm
- No deliveries Friday and weekends
Organizations periodically hold fundraising drives with their employees. If that interests you, please reach out to our Director Jesse Ramos, who can brief you on our programs, and our needs. email@example.com
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.