A favorite way to think of our park was summed up in San Francisco magazine. Children's Fairyland, they said, is a miniature and uncynical as a toddler's beating heart. We agree. Children's Fairyland is, in many ways, a timeless reminder of the joys of standing three-feet tall.
Volunteers are an essential ingredient in the Children's Fairyland community. Throughout the year, we connect with volunteers who believe in making a positive impact through sharing their time and talent.'
- Stories Committee – recommend relevant stories to present on our Puppet and main stage by joining our team of educators, librarians, and theatre artists (interested or know of someone who might like to join us? Click here)
- Toddler Storytime – lead a 20 minute early literacy activities once every month on a Friday. We highly encourage bilingual and BIPOC volunteers to consider (training required – for more information click here)
- Summer Sleepovers – help with check-in, set up camp, and serve buffet meals. Camp out with us if you'd like.
- Arts and Crafts Activities – Lakefest and inside Fairyland
- Member Lounge – pass our treats and help with activity booth
Fall and Winter events:
- Halloween Jam – facilitate hands-on and festive activities and pass out treats
- Winterland – be a barista and help with arts and craft's activities
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.