Camp Quality is a volunteer driven national charitable organization that provides free uplifting camp experiences for children affected by cancer and blood disorders.
Our Mission: Camp Quality Canada is a volunteer, non-profit, charitable organization that strives to improve the quality of life for children living with cancer through camps and year-round family support programs.
Our Vision: We believe in improving the quality of life for children living with cancer, and for their families. We want them to find joy and hope through the healing power of laughter and optimism, shared experiences and ongoing support.
Volunteer Opportunities – 18+
Camp Quality(CQ) has many ways that volunteers can get involved. Here are some of the ways to volunteer with CQ:
- These volunteers are paired 1:1 with campers at their local camp. They do all of the fun activities with their camper, they are their cheerleader and main supporter while at camp. They also ensure that the campers needs are being taken care of.
- Super Companions:
- These volunteers are tasked with supporting the Companions during the week. They hop in to cover breaks for companions, spending time with many campers through the camp week.
- Support Roles:
- Kitchen Staff- preparing, cooking, and serving meals for everyone at camp. Program team- plan and deliver fun camp programming. Lifeguards- ensure everyone is safe at the waterfront.
- Camp Organizing Committee:
- Each camp has a Camp Organizing Committee or COC for short. These are volunteers, who hold various positions, that plan a fun and safe week at camp. The positions are 2 co-directors, a family coordinator(s), a volunteer coordinator(s), program team, treasury, secretary, and fundraising coordinator. Typically the COC meet once a month during the year and more frequently right before camp.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.