Our mission is to create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth. Our vision is for all youth to achieve their full potential.
Being a Big Brother or Big Sister is one of the most enjoyable and fulfilling things you'll ever do. Empower a child to realize their full potential in life.
- Step 1: Inquire
- Review specific needs and criteria (below) and then let us know you're interested. Our team will answer your questions and help determine the ideal program for you.
- Step 2: Apply
- Complete an application. Be ready to share personal info like your Driver's License and references: child safety is our highest priority so is an in-depth process. There will be a required training for you to complete while we check your references.
- Step 3: Interview
- Let us get to know you. This step allows us to make the best quality match possible based on a variety of factors such as distance, interests, and commonalities. A background check is required and has a processing fee. The fee varies based on current and past residency.
- *Note: an interview does not guarantee you will be matched or become a Big. Rejections can happen for a variety of reasons. We hope you understand, thank you!
- Step 4: Ready to be matched
- The search begins. Big Brothers Big Sisters will begin to search carefully for the perfect Little for you. This can be a quick process or take a few months.
- Step 5: Introductions
- Congratulations! It's time to meet your match! This will be the start of an epic friendship. We can't wait to share this moment with you.
- Step 6: Match Support
- Don't worry, we're still here for you! Our professionally trained staff will provide training, guidance, and support every step of the way.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.