BEST, or Better Environmentally Sound Transportation, is a non-profit organization that has been promoting sustainable transportation since 1991. Our vision: Through sustainable transportation, we build vibrant, inclusive communities. Our mission: To activate better transportation options through initiatives, collaboration and leadership.
BEST’s current programs include The Bicycle Valet, Living Streets, and Seniors on the Move. Visit our website to learn more about each of these programs and how to get involved.
- Title: Communications and Social Media Assistant
- Hours: Part time
- BEST is looking for a creative Communications and Social Media Assistant to help us expand our digital reach, strengthen our online brand, and connect with more people and organizations across BC! The Assistant assists the Marketing and Communications Coordinator in tasks and projects related to communications for various BEST programs, including Seniors on the Move, Bicycle Valet, and Living Streets/Walk30, and will manage the social media campaigns for these programs.
- More info here: https://www.best.bc.ca/support-best/volunteer
- Title: Bicycle Valet Volunteer
- Hours: Casual or Part time
- The Bicycle Valet loves our volunteers! This is your chance to support cycling in your region and be part of some of Metro Vancouver's most exciting events. You will help park bikes and support our Bicycle Valet, get plugged into the cycling community, and get exclusive access to events in Metro Vancouver and beyond (free Whitecaps tickets, anyone?).
- More info here: https://thebicyclevalet.ca/volunteer
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and an introduction telling us who you are and why you'd like to work with us!
Want to volunteer in other ways? Reach out to us using the form (via the ‘I want to help' button)! We happily accept volunteers for in-person events and activities, and flexible virtual roles.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.