One of the first Adult Day Programs (ADPs) in Vancouver, ASK has over 45 years of experience providing a constantly evolving range of services to seniors.
While our scope and reach has continually increased over the years, we strive to retain the values and ethos of our founders: compassion, respect, honesty, integrity and accountability to individuals and to the community.
Volunteers are at the heart of what we do and we always have plenty of opportunities for people of all ages and interests who want to give back to their community. Below lists the Volunteer Categories available at ASK at all times:
- Board Members: Help set and implement the strategic direction of ASK.
- Board Committees: Use your experience in finance, project management, HR, fundraising, health, or social work to help ASK implement strategic initiatives.
- Kitchen Helpers: Help with food prep, clean-up and dishes.
- Musicians: Share your musical talents with our seniors by performing for the group.
- Parents & Tots: Bring your baby or toddler to visit and spend time with our clients.
- Activity Helpers: Help run a crafts, art or music program with our staff.
- Visitor Volunteers: Meet and greet and spend time with our clients.
- Volunteer Driver-Meals only
We invite you to call our Volunteer Coordinator at 604-263-7333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can help.
You can also check our current listings on the VolunteerConnector website.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.