The Akshaya Patra Foundation is an independent charitable trust registered under the Indian Trusts Act 1882 (Reg. No. 154). We endeavour to implement the Government of India's PM POSHAN Initiative (formerly the Mid-Day Meal Scheme) to solve at scale the overarching societal issues of classroom hunger and malnutrition in the country.
Many people have the empathy and compassion to contribute to our cause. However, be it due to shortage of time, exhaustive working hours or the lack of awareness about volunteering opportunities, they are not able to.
Online Volunteering Opportunities for You
Sometimes even though we feel for a cause and want to be a part of the solution, our day to day work holds us back. If you are facing this dilemma, you can sign up as a cyber advocate for Akshaya Patra and volunteer online by engaging in four simple tasks.
- Be the voice of our work by forwarding our emailers to your friends and families and help spread the word.
- Post content about Akshaya Patra on your social media profiles and request your circle to share the same and follow us.
- Promote Akshaya Patra and all the work done by our non-profit organisation through the online channels and forums that you are active on.
- Download and use our screensavers, wallpapers, buttons and banners to support our campaigns.
Blogging is one of the most effective online volunteering opportunities in the current world. So if you are a blogger, you can share our work with the world by leveraging blogs and spread the word about our cause. You can also join as a guest blogger and publish your blogs on our website.
You can become a social media volunteer for us by engaging in some simple tasks.
- Follow us on Facebook, like our posts and recommend us to your friends, families and social circles.
- Tweet and retweet about our work on Twitter and help us attract more contributors to our cause.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel, and like, share and comment on our videos.
- If you have a LinkedIn account, add us to your social circle and help spread the word.
You can create an online fundraising campaign on our website and help us raise funds to provide nutritious mid-day meals to children. You can also create campaigns to celebrate special occasions, such as birthdays and anniversaries. You can share your campaign with your friends and family or your social media connections to spread the word about it.
We welcome your suggestions.
If you have any additional means of supporting our campaigns and contributing to our cause, please feel free to reach out to us!
For all your queries mail to:
HR HELP DESK
Tel: 080 30143400 (Ext: 343)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.