The “Kanata Seniors Council Inc“ is different from the City of Ottawa’s the “Kanata Seniors’ Centre.” The Council works in close partnership with the Kanata Seniors’ Centre and is a federally incorporated, not-for-profit, registered charity, incorporated under the name “Kanata Seniors Council Inc.”
Les possibilités de bénévolat
Volunteers are our most important asset and are involved in every aspect of our organization. Our volunteers are a wonderful mix of seniors, retirees, stay at home moms, and teens who work towards the provision of services and the betterment of the Council. Our volunteers . . .
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Run our Council Café
- Operate a Travel Team
- Provide one on one computer instruction
- Hold a weekly Craft Group
- Organize special projects & events
- Work with like minded agencies to promote the welfare of seniors and older adults
- Raise funds that provide for capital items which will enhance the utility of the Kanata Seniors’ Centre
It is the time and commitment of these volunteers that sustain the Kanata Seniors Council Inc. It would be our pleasure to have you join us as one of our volunteers. If you are interested in finding out more about volunteering with the Kanata Seniors Council please contact us at 613-254-7164 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the Council office at the Kanata Seniors Centre.
Désolé, aucun enregistrement n'a été trouvé. Veuillez ajuster vos critères de recherche et réessayer.