About Ausome Ottawa
Ausome is a 100% community-funded registered charity enriching lives of children with autism and their families through sport and recreation.
Les possibilités de bénévolat
Change your life and the lives of others by joining our team of passionate Ausome volunteers.
* Ausome Program Volunteer: All program volunteers are trained and work with qualified staff to provide individualized support to youth and children living with autism at our many different sports programs. Requirements:
- You are attending an Ausome sports program.
- Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check (from the past 6 months) for any volunteer 18+.
- A minimum commitment of 3 hours per month.
- Completion of a volunteer application form.
* Corporate Volunteer Opportunities: We provide employees with volunteer opportunities for Group needs, Individuals that can do project-based work where expertise can be applied or Customizable according to specific skills or expertise.
* Student Volunteer Opportunities & Placements: for high school, university, or college students, we have a variety of fun and exciting opportunities to help you achieve your academic goals.
Requirement: Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check (from the past 6 months) for any volunteer 18+
* Special Event or Behind-the-Scene Volunteers: Do you have a specialized skill and are looking for a creative outlet to share your expertise? Come share your talents with us! We invite you to volunteer for a few hours in the office or at a fundraising event.
Volunteers do not require prior autism experience as they are provided with training and guidance from our experienced staff.
Désolé, aucun enregistrement n'a été trouvé. Veuillez ajuster vos critères de recherche et réessayer.