At minibiblioPLUS, we bring books to life! minibiblioPLUS is an outreach project with a focus on promoting early literacy by instilling in young children a life-long love of reading and learning.
Whom we serve: Our numerous partner organizations (early childcare and community centers) that cater to children up to 8 years old, located within the Côte-Des-Neiges, NDG and LaSalle areas.
Les possibilités de bénévolat
- Story time animator (online or in-person) – books to be picked up by the volunteer at our library.
- In person Story time animation: Our volunteers are matched with one of our partner centers and go in once a week to animate story-time for young children in the presence of the educator.
- Video Story time animation (virtual): Our volunteer create recordings of themselves reading children’s books that are then shared (for private distribution) to our partner centres to watch with their children.
- Livraisons de livres
- Picking up and delivering books from our library to designated partner organizations (daycare & community centers) within the Côte-Des-Neiges, NDG and LaSalle areas.
- Library clerk
- Volunteers help our in-house librarian with book-shelving and book processing activities *This position is currently unavailable but if you would like to be put on the waiting list please let us know!
Désolé, aucun enregistrement n'a été trouvé. Veuillez ajuster vos critères de recherche et réessayer.